Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

It’s That TIME Again!

It doesn’t matter to me if we’re moving our clocks forward or backward--it messes me up! It takes me about 2 weeks to adjust to the time change. I feel groggy and out of sorts and have a low energy level.

When I get up in the morning, I think “Oh, it’s really an hour earlier than I’m used to getting up.” So, yeh, I feel sluggish.

Mom is adjusting better than I am, I don’t think she even notices the difference.

Goody Cat, however, refuses to wear her watch and adjust accordingly. She is used to going outside just before my bedtime. So, now she cries to be let out when I’ve been in bed for an hour. Gr-r-r-r!
I have to just suck it up and let her out because she doesn’t understand this time change crap. (Yes, she has a litter box, but prefers to go outdoors after being on the streets for so many years.)

Well! That’s all the energy I have to write with for now.

Yawn.............

Me & Goody Dance

6 comments:

Jonie said...

I love summer time, can't wait for the clocks to be put forward again...lovely long warm evenings :-)

BBB said...

Oh, I love the fact that it's light out longer--I really appreciate that part! It's just adjusting to it in the mornings.

Anonymous said...

Beware the ides of March -- what works for Caesar works for thems that likes routine. I'm with you, this time change really messes with my system (and our dog is totally messed up!)

BBB said...

Thank you 'ff'! Glad I'm not alone on this! :)

Anonymous said...

Time Change?

Just kidding, I’m one of the lucky ones I hardly notice the change, my husband on the other hand loves this time of year. My mother isn’t even aware of the day let alone the time change.

BBB said...

Thanks Nancy! I love the longer days/daylight, too!

Post a Comment